Pages

Saturday 3 April 2010

Guest Posts Wanted!

I am looking for guest posters for my Bento Box Blog! I am going away for a week and I normally update my blog daily or every other day. So if you want to “look after my hamster” so to speak, all you will need do is:

  • Make 1 bento, (it does not have to be a charaben/  character bento either!)
  • Take a nice colourful photo, (watermarking is welcome, but not essential)
  • Write about who you are and what your website is about, and link to it,
  • Describe how you made the bento, what inspired it and who you made it for,
  • Share your bento making tips and tricks if you have any!

This is a great chance to get your own blog promoted! You don’t have to be a superstar or a famous bento maker! Even if you have never made a bento before, why not give your first time a try and blog about it here? I will choose one each day to be published on the main page.

How to submit your content: Please send your photo and text in an email to bentoboxuk@gmail.com, with the subject “Guest Post”

To visit Bento Box Blog, please click here

Posted via email from Bento's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment